Joined: 10 Jul 2017
|Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:44 pm Post subject: Essay Writing Contest - Application Deadline 31st Aug. '17
This Essay Writing Competition will run till 31 August 2017, we will be announcing 13 prize winners.
So participate in our Essay Writing Competition to win cash prizes (top 3 winners) and all 13 top winners will get an opportunity to be our authors in our blog section, each month. We will inform the winners on their email ids and phone calls.
The entree to this competition is FREE.
1st Prize: $450 + Authorship on our blogs.
2nd Prize: $250 + Authorship on our blogs.
3rd Prize: $150 + Authorship on our blogs.
10 consolation prizes: Authorship on our blogs.
Essay topics (The topics might change each month)
1. My horror story regarding Plagiarism.
2. My experience of first day at university.
3. My idea for academic evaluation of students at university.
4. The future of university education in 22nd century.
5. My first internship experience.
6. Job or Startup after University?
7. Coping studies along with part time job.
8. Studies, Love, Passion… A deadly combination.
9. Getting my first job after university.
10. 5 things you would change in your university.
RegistrationKindly fill this form to confirm your registration (Compulsory)
Judgement CriteriaYou will be allotted points under three sections as explained below. Finally, points from all the three segments will be added to judge the winners. The three segments are explained below.
- Choosing more than one topic is allowed. More than one submission is allowed.[/*]
- The decision of the judges of ExpertAssignmentHelp will be final and binding.[/*]
- Expert Assignment Help reserves the right to use all the submitted entries for whatsoever purpose they deem fit.[/*]
- All entries will be checked for plagiarism. Plagiarized articles will be rejected and the participant will be banned from participating in any future competition as well.[/*]
- Language for the essays will be English only. .[/*]
- Participating in the event means that you agree to abide by all the rules of ExpertAssignmentHelp.[/*]
- You should be the only author of your essay. Co-authorship is not allowed.[/*]
- Formats accepted are .doc, .docx, .rtf[/*]
- Your essay document name should be in this form : <yourname><SEWC> and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org[/*]
1. Essay Content (200 points)
2. Announcement points: Sharing your participation on Facebook (Each announcement contributes 3 points)It’s fun to get motivational wishes from your friends when you are participating in a competition. That is why we want you to share your participation news on your Facebook, so that your friends know about it. You would need to use hastag #EAHEssayCompetition along with your message. Do not miss to use this hashtag as our social media team will find your message using this hashtag.
- Maintain word limit: Your essay should be in between 800- 1000 words.[/*]
- The essay is to be written in perfect English language.[/*]
- Your essay should be 100% plagiarism free. It will be checked on plagiarism check software before being considered.[/*]
- Use active voice, multiple paragraphs to make it readable, add pictures to make it engaging and interesting.[/*]
- Your story telling capability will be judged.[/*]
You may use this message: “I am excited to participate in ExpertAssignmentHelp’s essay writing competition and win $450. #EAHEssayCompetition”
3. Social share points: Peer review through social media (Each ‘Like’ contributes 1 point)We think peer review is an important factor to judge your essay. Top 13 essays will get space on our website under your authorship. We will be sharing the link with you which you can share through your social media and other channels. We will count the number of Facebook likes on your Essay page.
You may use this message: “I have participated in ExpertAssignmentHelp’s essay writing competition and have been selected in top 15. You can check my essay on the link below and read it. If you really like my essay, then press ‘Like’ button on the page. This will increase my chances of winning this essay competition “